Our Guiding Principles
1. Our business starts with great people.
- We are dedicated to our customers, to our work, and to each other.
- We encourage an environment of positivity in everything we do.
- We are respectful of each others time and beliefs.
- We are thoughtful in our behaviors.
- We assume positive intent and give each other the benefit of the doubt.
- We celebrate our differences and value the experiences each person brings to the team.
- We understand things go wrong and mistakes are made. We focus on the issue, not the blame.
- We care about each other, so caring for the customer comes naturally.
- We are proactive in our work. We aim to prevent fires instead of having to put them out.
- We collaborate with our associates to serve our customers as a team.
- We strive to have a servant's heart, and to be selfless in our conduct.
3. Personal and organizational integrity guide our decisions and actions.
- We never allow pressure to influence our guidance to customers or fellow associates.
- We speak the truth, even when it is unpopular.
- We are accountable to each other to do what is right.
- We keep our commitments.
4. Defining excellence is what we do. "Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." ~Aristotle
- We desire to be the best.
- We adapt in a constantly changing environment.
- We have a burning need to learn.
- We look inward in an effort to improve ourselves every day.
- We make our colleagues better. We set each other up for success.
- We do not work in silos. We get better results working across organizational lines.
- We are self-critical and seek continuous improvement in everything we do.
- We prioritize our work and deliverables in order to meet high yet reasonable expectations.
5. We have as much enthusiasm for our work as we do in our life.
- We are energetic, and our energy draws people to us.
- We aim to have fun every day. If it's not fun, we find a way to make it so.
- We are always willing to go above and beyond to do what's necessary, and what's right.
- We are open to new ideas and ways of thinking.